Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mallory's Thoughts: What's Your Style:


What’s your style? Maybe today it’s a two strand twist, slacks, a chunky sweater, small post earrings and a charm bracelet. Maybe tomorrow it’s a twist out, denim skirt, knee length boots, jersey tee, large hoop earrings and a hobo bag. Whatever your taste, remember that your style is a representation of your femininity. On several occasions I have been told that my style is unidentifiable and cannot be easily classified. But unidentifiable is not how I would describe my style. I would describe my style as individualized, creative, classic and sort of chic. Sounds different, right?  Well it is. 


My style is a representation of me. I refuse to be identified by clothing, hair, and accessory norms. I prefer to define my style by choosing accessories that make me feel proud to be a woman, clothes that fit neatly and are comfortable, and hair styles that showcase who I am as an individual. I am a firm believer that your style should represent who you are and what makes you feel feminine. So, I challenge you, instead of allowing others to decide what you should wear, or decide what clothing is acceptable for each season, Identify Your Own Femininity by wearing clothes, hairstyles, and accessories that represent you.   
Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment